Available in two parcels, not dependant on each selling
Parcel One: 1599.4 Ha - 3952 Ac $1,600,000
1290 Ha Arable, magnificent improvements
- 4 x 2 Brick and iron home, 3 x 2 cladded fibro and tile home
- 560 Tonnes sealed silo space, 320 Tonne unsealed silo space
- 300 Tonne liquid fertilizer storage, 450 granular storage
- 410,000 Litre rainwater storage, 25 x 20m drive thru workshop, 2 x 32 x 20m machinery shed, 44 x 15x6m machinery shed, 15 x 8m fully bunded chemical shed.
- Two scheme water connections with water distributed via an extensive pipeline system. One well
- Five dams
- Five stand shearing shed, good records available
Parcel Two: 987 Ha - 2440 Ac $550,000
- 980 Ha Arable, no improvement
- Good gravel roads throughout the property
- Parcel two can be made available to the purchaser of parcel one as either a lease or sale on very generous terms
Jock Drummond 0427 644 147
Approximately 200 ac rezoned for rural/residential
- Approximately 400 ha cropping country
- Balance excellent grazing country
- Steel sheep yards with under cover race
- 2 bores, one equipped with electric subbie
- Excellent fencing with lane ways
- Adjoins the city of Geraldton
- Magnificent ocean and inland views
There is a large 5 bedroom homestead with B/G pool, modern kitchen, formal dining area, family room, lounge plus large breeze way with polished floors, all set in magnificent gardens.
Other improvements include a 5 stand shearing shed with steel yards, a fully enclosed machinery shed/workshop, a large machinery shed, a GP shed and a hay shed, there is also 6 silo's which complement the working of the farm.
$3,900,000 also available on a WIWO basis with a comprehensive plant and machinery list, livestock could also be made available.
The property is situated in the City of Greater Geraldton and the Shire
Of Chapman Valley
The property is located 10km North East of the Geraldton CBD and adjoining The Geraldton City boundary and is divided by the Geraldton-Nabawa Road
The landscape of "Wynarling " is made up of flat topped hills, red loam plains and steeply undulating ranges
The soil types on "Wynarling" are strong red loams and good quality sand over gravel.
The property was originally timbered with Jam , York gum and coastal shrubs
Some of these natural timber areas remain on the property for windbreaks and shelter belts.
The vendors describe the potential cropping area of the property to be approximately 400 ha. The remaining area of land comprises of grazing areas, laneways, hill tops and open space, shade, fence lines, catchments and waterways.
The property is well suited to a production system incorporating cropping and/or livestock.
"Wynarling" over many years has predominantly operated as a grazing property with some cropping with a sound rotation in place for many years. Annually the rotation has included
wheat, barley, oats for hay and lupins.
In recent years the planting would include approximately 60 ha of wheat, 40 ha of barley , 40 ha oats and 40 ha lupins.
Merino sheep have occupied "Wynarling" for many years with normal numbers around 3100 plus lambs with a peak stocking rate at 5000 head. 'Wynarling' also operates a small but highly successful Merino stud.
The pastures on the property are excellent with a clover base across the majority of the property.
"Wynarling" has enjoyed consistent rainfall records back for many years. The annual average rainfall is in the 390 - 430 mm range with the majority falling in the winter months of April to October.
Fencing and Subdivison
The property is subdivided into 30 main paddocks along with smaller holding paddocks.
The fencing is in the main ringlock & barb wire on steel posts all in very good condition.
The current owners operate a mixed farming enterprise incorporating up to5,000 sheep which requires the fencing to be maintained to a high standard all year round.
Water is supplied to the property via an extensive pipeline system with water supplied from 1 main bore equipped with an electric submersible, plus 2 bores equipped with windmills. There is approx.. 500,000 litres of water storage on the property.
- Turn-key operation ready to roll
- Large parcel of farm land on the doorstep of a major regional centre
- 100 ha rezoned for future sub-dision
- Excellent mix of high quality, reliable soil types
- First class cropping and livestock country
- Excellent fertiliser and ameliorant history with solid nutrient base
- Huge opportunity to extend into eco- tourism, hospitality and other nature based industries
- Sustainable rotation and management practices with extensive landcare projects .
- 2566 Ha - 6340 Ac
- Large developed property well set up for mixed farming
- 300 head cattle yards, electric fencing, excellent water
- Large open paddocks for cropping, suit early season hay production
- Excellent improvements including a 4 bedroom double brick home
- Big machinery shed with lock-up workshop
- Huge drive thru machinery shed, fertilizer shed with concrete walls
- This property has been set up to finish livestock off and with the planting of more perennials the carrying capacity could be doubled
- Soil types are a mix of red and yellow loams over gravel, easy working country
- Fencing and waters are in excellent condition
- 2" central water pipeline to all paddocks on home block
-Some machinery could be made available